- Web applications for avionics manufacturer. Designed and developed MVC.NET application that displays assembly instructions for avionics equipment. Multi-tier architecture with Entity Framework handling data access. LINQ lambda and queries driving logic. JQuery, JS, CSS at the client interface. This project also integrated with the organizations accounting and quality assurance applications via API and integration tables. An integration point for SharePoint was also required for employees to create Meta data and store assembly related documents for the application to display. Project lasted for 12 months with collaboration of 4 departments with a successful launch.
- Created student learning suite of applications. First phase involved finishing work in progress. Next phase was porting to HTML5. Final application is web based
and contains a suite of 4 student learning modules that grew a user base in the tens of thousands.
MVC.NET architecture supported the application with JQuery, JS and HTML5 media element object
leveraged on the client side. MS SQL and C# on the server side along with Azure storage.
Project duration was 13 months with a successful and timely go-live.
- Web site redesign for local municipality. In collaboration with local graphics
consultancy, Created specific modules for new CMS. MVC architecture with C# on the server side and ASPX client side. Project duration was 6 months with a successful launch.
- Developed real time incident dashboard for law enforcement. Dashboard required
an ETL engine splitting flow between the 911 incoming data and RMS. The delivered
product was a Java standalone app with Swing interface and custom ETL engine.
Project lasted 12 months.
- Many Android and iOS mobile phone and tablet applications.
- .NET, JVM, Native Platforms
- C#, Java, VB, JS, Apex, Objective-C, C++
- JQuery, Angular, Signal-R, OAuth,
- Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Salesforce, AWS