For over a decade Goran has been creating custom solutions for companies through out the United States and Canada. Gogi Software is not famous; Goran's code is. He swears by Object Orientated Programming and the SOLID design principle. While pursuing a career in Physics at the University of Wisconsin, he taught himself to write code to simulate physical systems using the Monte Carlo method. That is when he fell in love with computer programming. In 2005 Goran and his family moved to Tucson Arizona and in 2007 Goran began the transition from a secure 9-5 position to the unpredictable and challenging world of independant consulting. That is when Gogi Software was founded.
- .NET, JVM, Native Platforms
- C#, Java, VB, JS, Apex, Objective-C, C++
- JQuery, Angular, Signal-R, OAuth,
- Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Salesforce, AWS
- Created solution for avionics manufacturer's paperless evironment effort. Designed and developed MVC.NET application that displays assembly instructions for avionics equipment. Multi-tier architecture with Entity Framework handling data access. LINQ lambda and queries driving logic. JQuery, JS, CSS at the client interface. This project also integrated with the organizations accounting and quality assurance applications via API and integration tables. An integration point for SharePoint was also required for employees to create Meta data and store assembly related documents for the application to display.
- Developed student learning management system. First phase involved finishing work in progress. Next phase was porting to HTML5. Final application is web based
and contains a suite of 4 student learning modules that grew a user base in the tens of thousands.
MVC.NET architecture supported the application with JQuery, JS and HTML5 media element object
leveraged on the client side. MS SQL and C# on the server side along with Azure storage.
- Web site redesign for local municipality. Created custom modules for client CMS. MVC architecture with C# on the server side and ASPX client side.
- Developed real time incident dashboard for law enforcement. Dashboard required
an ETL engine splitting flow between the 911 incoming data and RMS. The delivered
product was a Java standalone app with Swing interface and custom ETL engine.
- Many Android and iOS mobile phone and tablet applications. Top paid Android app in its category 2009.